Crafted from the finest Chinese silk, and finished by hand, this gorgeous scarf is truly delightful!
The Tiger Garden Silk Twill Scarf design was inspired by the luscious gardens of Rajasthan, India. After visiting the Asian subcontinent, visiting gardens and natural reserves, Gina felt fascinated by the flora and fauna of India. The majestic tiger sitting at the centre of the design is surrounded by colourful tonal flowers, birds and insects, delicately painted with gouache. This luxurious silk accessory will be an extraordinary and timeless treasure in your wardrobe, with joyful colours that will enchant every time they are worn.
Each scarf comes carefully wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a presentation box with a gold Gina Maldonado logo, exclusive to our online shop.5% of the retail price will be donated to Bumblebee Conservation Trust via Work for Good
DETAILS & CARE:
- 100% Silk Twill scarf with hand-rolled edges
- Printed designer’s signature
- Size & Fit: 90cm x 90cm/35.1in x 35.1in
- Dry Clean recommended
- Packaging made with 100% recycled paper and plastic free
- Actual colours may vary slightly from what appears on your screen
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
- We offer FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for our silk scarves.
- Next Day Delivery £20
- Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.